Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Mole Episode 20- The Season Finale!! (Part 2/3)

*        *        *

*Clapping*

Grey: "Welcome back to the live Finale and Reunion of The Mole, season 1!!"

Grey: "As we know now, the runner-up, and therefore came in 2nd place this season, is Calphurnia!"

 Grey: "And, the winner this season is Nwa. Let's take a look and see what brought him all the way here."

 

Grey: "Nwa was a player like no other... instead of trying to fool people into believing he was the Mole, he focused more on who the actual Mole was, and this strategy is what lead him to victory."
 

"From the very start, he became the person who wanted nothing more but to get as much points as possible. In the Over The Edge mission, he became the leader, and tried his hardest to get everyone to jump, whether they wanted to or not."
Nwa: "You're next, buddy."
Remy: "What?! I don't wanna go next! Where's my mommy? I'm not going!!!"
Nwa: "What?! You just said you'd go! How could you change your mind? Never mind that- can someone please go with him?"

"And other bits of tips to help everyone jump off, before jumping off himself."

Nwa: "How about we do it in groups? That way no one has to go alone?"
Peanut: "I agree with you, Nwa. I think we should have groups of two or three go at the same time."

Nwa: "YOU READY?"
Chasity: "READY THEN I'LL EVER BE..."

Grey: "And in the mission after that, Mission Impossible, he became a Time's Enemy."

Grey: "And even when both Peanut and Nocturne had quit, he worked through his exhaustion and kept the mission going for as long as he physically could. Without him, the mission would have ended early, and most of the items wouldn't have made it."
Nwa: *gasp* "I'm not sure how much longer I can do this for..."

 Grey: "And people soon caught on to how unlikely he was to be the Mole."

Calphurnia: "Nwa made such a stupid move yesterday during the mission! I mean, come on, what Mole is going to convince everyone to jump and get all the points?! I'm going to be very, very surprised if he actually IS the Mole, though..."

Nwa: "Okay, I know- some people may have thought it was a dumb move yesterday during the mission when I was trying to get everyone to jump, but I really don't care. I don't care if people now don't think I'm the Mole- I just want to find the Mole. I just decided to try and convince everyone to jump fast, to see who tried to scramble to find a way not to jump. And I think I'm just going to go from there."

Grey: "And when he wasn't trying to ace every single mission he participated in, he spent all his time writing in his journal, to ace all of the quizzes. His obsession with his journal soon caught on, though."
Cameron: "Say Nwa- how come you write in your journal so much? Every time I see you, you're always writing something or reading through it!"

Lyla: "Good afternoon, Nwa. You still writing in that thing?"

Calphurnia: "Take a break from your Journal, would you?"
Nwa: "To do what, may I ask?"
Calphurnia: "To join me on the trampoline, silly!"

Nwa: *chuckles* "Haha, sorry, Cal, but that's just not my thing. Seems pointless and repetitive to me."
Calphurnia: "And writing and reading through your journal over and over again isn't?"

Nocturne: "So... are you still writing in that thing? That's all you do! Play piano, write in Journal!"

Nwa: "I've lost count of how many times everyone has said that."
Nwa: "Everyone keeps on asking me why I write in my Journal so much. It's part of the game! We're given ONE thing to write things in, so I'm taking full advantage of it. I'm using it to excel in the game, and if they aren't recording each and every piece of information down they see, that's their loss. At this point in the game, I am using my answers from previous Quizzes, matched with the people still left in the game. Hopefully, this strategy will work out for me."

Grey: "And when Chasity asked him to join in a coalition with her and Nocturne, he did not refuse."
Chasity: "I wanted to start a coalition with both of you..."

 Grey: "Which, he benefited immensely from, because he was able to be supplied with information from both Nocturne and Chasity, and didn't have to rely on only himself anymore to remember everything. He soon decided that neither of his coalitions partners were the Mole, which narrowed it down to a clearer selection of suspects- Rosina, Cameron, Lyla, and Calphurnia."

Nwa: "... But that means you or Chasity could still get Executed tonight... I hope that doesn't happen."

Grey: "When he started leaning towards Rosina being the Mole, he was confident. But he had no idea how wrong he was."
Nwa: "Wait- do you think it's possible that Rosina could be the Mole? She's deceiving enough, and that would explain why Eric and Fabio were the first to go- they didn't even suspect Rosina, because she was their coalition partner!"

Grey: "Luckily for him, Rosina was removed from the game that very same night, and Nwa was surprised."
Grey: "I'm going to have to ask you to leave right now."


Nwa: "So... does that mean she's not the Mole?"


Grey: "His prime suspect now gone, he was forced to start over once again. Now, he believed it was just down between Lyla, and Calphurnia, since he  trusted his coalition, and didn't believe Chasity nor Nocturne could possibly be the Mole."
"Desperate to figure out which one it was, he relied on the next mission, the 'Eats, Shoots, and Leaves' to give him his answer because he was still undecided. Unfortunately, the mission did not help him at all- Lyla could be the Mole by purposely getting hit, but Calphurnia could also be the Mole by trying to hit everyone she could, without really even caring about the exemption."



"That next Execution, Nwa was struggling. No one was aware of how stressed he was, the pressure of the game finally beginning to break him. He decided to split his quiz 50/50 with Lyla and Calphurnia, but was nervous that both Chasity and Nocturne already knew who it was, and would get a 100% on it."

 "When Chasity was Executed, he was relieved, but still saddened to know that one of his coalition partners was now gone, when he was really hoping for either Lyla or Calphurnia to be Executed so he could tell who the Mole was."
Grey: "Chasity, I am very sorry to tell you this, but you have been Executed. Please grab your bag and follow me to the taxi."

"On day 26, he finally got the signs of what he was hoping for- the signs of the Mole. When Nocturne planted a seed into Calphurnia's head about Nwa being the Mole, her plan completely backfired on her, and everyone struggled to figure out who was behind it all. Lying, deceiving, and utter confusion came over all 4 of the remaining contestants, until at Dinner, when everything was revealed, and what Nocturne said was exposed. Nwa, believing the Mole was Lyla because Nocturne told him so, soon figured out what was going on, and realized that what Nocturne said to him about Lyla coming up to her was a lie- but, clever as Nwa was, discovered that maybe Nocturne wasn't lying to him AFTER all- at least, Lyla being the Mole, any way.
He realized, once after Nocturne was Executed, that Lyla would have only told him that Nocturne was lying about her being the Mole if she was actually the Mole herself. If she wasn't the Mole, she would keep Nocturne's 'lie' about her being the Mole going, so that Nwa would fail it believing it was her, and she would do better than him on the quiz. From that moment on, Nwa knew who the Mole was: Lyla Riggins."

Grey: "Even when faced with the decision to take the $15,000 and go home, it was clear to what his decision was. He was devoted to playing the game, and didn't let any distractions get in the way."
Nwa: "I do... this decision is easy for me. There's no way I'm going to take it."

Grey: "His unnerving determination to win, and to discover the identity of the Mole, is what set him apart from all the other contestants, and ultimately, lead him straight to victory."


***

*Everyone claps* 
Grey: "Nice job at making it all the way here, Nwa!! And, just like you, Lyla had a long journey to get all the way here... let's take a look."

 

Grey: "Lyla's strategy from the very start was to lay low, and not get any attention onto herself."

"Which, is exactly what she did in the very first mission. She decided to jump, but this was her first, and her last, time at not sabotaging a mission..."

"Once it got to the second mission, Mission Impossible, her journey to sabotaging began. When no one was looking, she actually hid the cones, preventing anyone from finding them."


"... and she soon claimed her first victim."

 Grey: "I'm sorry, Eric, but you are the first one to be Executed."

"And in the next mission, Pedal To The Metal, she slowed the group down by neither helping them on the football field, nor running fast to the top of Summit Hill. While being in the back of the pack, she was hoping to slow the team down to let Chasity and Cameron reach the top before them."
Grey: "Hello... team Ball Pushers!"

"And in the Draw-A-Phone mission, she purposely wasted the amount of lines she could use by drawing "EXP", instead of just, "XMP", and thus, made it look like the answer was "Experience" instead of "Exemption"."

"In the next mission, Say Cheese!, it was no accident that she asked only one person for directions- and an old lady at that."


Lyla: "Haha, my plan worked!! I purposefully asked that old lady for directions, hoping for some miracle that she might have Alzheimer's Disease or just bad memory, and give me bad directions!! I'm so lucky that she did... it made it look to the camera that I was trying, but I was really trying to fail it.... You guys aren't going to show this in the show, right?"
Camera Man: "Nope, this won't go on air until the Finale."
Lyla: "Thought so... otherwise everyone would know I'm the Mole!!" 



"... and trying to act insane when asking for the falafel dish." 
 Lyla: "What about you? Can you buy me something? Please, you need to buy this for me! If I get the photo right, that's 10K! Please, I could even pay you back later!"
Town Local: "It's not about the money... you're just freaking me out."
 
"In the Donde Esta Mi Ropa mission, she took 3 whole extras, half of the group's free amount. This went by unnoticed, because people just suspected she wanted an exemption. And compared to Nocturne's amount, people soon forgot about this sabotage."
Rosina: "You're doing an extra? I'm not sure if I should do any... especially when I don't know how much everyone else is doing."

Lyla: "Yeah, I think I might do a few. I mean, it couldn't be easier in here! And  I haven't had an Exemption yet, so I really want one..."

"And she continued to execute all the contestants, one by one."
Grey: "I'm sorry Fabio, but you have been Executed."

Grey: "I am terribly sorry Peanut, but you have been Executed."


Remy: "Ooh! Red! That's my favorite color!"
Grey: "Unfortunately, red is not a good color. I'm sorry Remy, but you have been Executed."
Grey: "John, I'm sorry, but you have been Executed from The Mole."

"While in the Picture Perfect mission, the pressure was all on her. She knew if she messed up in the spotlight, everyone would notice and suspect her, so she appeared to do well in it, when reality, she was trying to stall every moment she could. And, she partly knew that everyone else would do the sabotaging for her since it was an easy mission to screw it up, so she kept her hands clean while everyone else did the dirty work for her."
Lyla: "Nope, nope, nope..."

"It needs two squares, and a silver hand- Oh! There it is! Cameron, over here!"

"And she did a very nice job stalling even more..."
Lyla: "I don't recall any bathroom furniture in anyone's descriptions... what a waste, bringing all these gorgeous tubs and showers here, and they are not even going to be used!"

Lyla: "I'll just move it over here with the lamp... could you move the lamp over to the wall for me?"

Lyla: "Okay, thanks.... hm... could you move it closer to the couch?"

Lyla: "Ack... that doesn't look right... move it back."

Lyla: 'No, no, that can't be right either, it's too far out... move it back.’

Cameron: "MAKE UP YOUR FRICKEN MIND ALREADY, WOMAN!!"

"And in the next mission, she chose an exposed path, which lead to Calphurnia shooting her right in the shoulder, much to Lyla's delight."

"And in the X Marks The Spot mission, she... well, she got kidnapped. BUT: that did result in a loss of points, another accomplishment for our Mole."
Lyla: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA FAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

"And finally... in the Mole's Secret Hideout mission, she barely contributed at all to the team when trying to figure out the first code."

"Once they got in, Lyla began to get worried- she assumed that they were only still in there because there were clues inside, so she tried to convince Calphurnia and Nwa to get out."
Lyla: "Something's wrong then. We got in, so we should get the 60 points, right? What's holding them up? Should we just leave and go back up the stairs?"
Nwa: "I think there's something in here... why wouldn't they just have the speaker lady just tell us to leave? No, they're letting us stay in here for awhile to search for clues."

"And when Nwa mentioned that there could be something on the computer, Lyla quickly sat down and checked it to make sure it wouldn't reveal anything about who she was. She lied, saying that the button said "Hide all", when really, it said, "Show all"- if someone clicked it, then it would reveal a clue; in each of the boxes held a letter- two l's, one y, and one a. Scrambled together, formed "Lyla". Lyla suspected that there might be a clue behind it, and made a good decision to cover it up so the other two wouldn't see it."
Lyla: "Okay, here, let me see..."
*clicks*
"Okay, it is on. There's nothing really on here... just 4 blank boxes and one that says "Hide all". If I click it, nothing happens."

"And when Calphurnia took the Mole's Dossier, Lyla was glad to have a chance to sabotage the mission even more, and to throw away the 60 points that they had just earned. She attempted to mess up the math problem, by saying '552' instead of '522', and if caught, would have simply said she said it wrong on accident. This sabotage ultimately failed, however, when Calphurnia read it again, and when she read it, she said the number correctly."
Lyla: "...is found if you add every digit you know currently, times that by 552, take the square root of that number..."

 Calphurnia: "Okay, 29 times 522, get the square root of that, add them together, and that's the final number!"

 "When Lyla saw that her attempt had failed, she tried to annoy Nwa as best she could to make him mess up."
Lyla: "Did you get that? So you need to get the square root of that... that means-"
Nwa: "Can you guys stop breathing down my neck!! I got it, just let me work on it!!"


*    *    *

[Part 3: http://turnersthemole.blogspot.com/2012/01/mole-ep...20-season-finalle-part-33.html ]

No comments:

Post a Comment